Friday, May 23, 2014

The Pet Project: Making It Real

So a few months ago, around Christmas, I decided for a project to start a non-profit. It's name is the Pet Project. I was doing it with a friend, but we weren't doing much and there wasn't a lot of success, so she dropped out about a month ago. Now, I'm trying to partner up with the Marshalltown Animal Rescue League. However, it's become more complicated with this larger shelter than it was for Tama.

I hope to continue with them. I am very eager, and it sounds like they're taking this in as a possibility, although I almost wish I never had done this in the first place! It's very intimidating as a 6th grader to be dealing with these professionals in their line of work.

Please keep my spirits high! I want to continue, but I don't know if I can! And for more, you can find my Pet Project blog in the About Me section. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment