Thursday, May 8, 2014

Kittens!!!

Well, yesterday I met the kittens for the first time and they are adorable! They're really great, and I guess it's time to launch the project and describe them. I will note that there are only four because the owner's sister took one for her pet, but three kittens and a mama will be okay! There are two girls and a boy, and obviously the Mom. Mama and the one baby girl won't be getting spayed, but the other two will. They don't have names and won't until we get to know the kittens better, but here's my observation.

J.P. (Mama): As my brother and I went over to J.P., she ran away because there were too many people around. She was fine when one of us were petting her, but very scared when both of us were around.
Boy Kitten (White Paws): This kitten was the nicest one, I think, and my favorite, too. He hardly ever clawed, and his fur felt the softest. This little boy will be great with Buddy!
Girl 1 (Almost Entirely Black): This cat was very scared, much like her sister, and hated being up high in my arms (only 3 or 4 feet). She was nice on the ground, but very shy and timid.
Girl 2 (Black with More Orange Than Girl 1): This little girl was very bold and meaningful. She was also scared up high, but she made sure everyone knew what was hers and what was everyone else's.

Overall, the kittens are a great bunch. I apologize that I can't have pictures, my phone doesn't want to work. Maybe next time! And we hope to get the kittens soon, sometime next month since the operation isn't scheduled until the Tuesday after Memorial Day. =(

Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment