Friday, May 9, 2014

Miss Morische's Last Day!

Today was a sort-of sad day in EAGLE because it was our student-teacher, Miss Morische's, last day. She was a really nice person and was working toward her masters degree. She'd taught us several lessons about South America, history, and creative writing. Today, she joined our classroom which she hadn't done in about a month, and she brought each class mini cupcakes.

Since the 5th graders were on a field trip, it was just the 6th graders today. After the 7th graders left, we were given two cupcakes a piece, and then there were enough for thirds! We asked if we could come 8th hour because Mrs. Kiburis was asking Jace about 8th hour. She said no, but I protested that Miss Morische could do it. She said, "Sorry, I can't! Today I'm' graduating!"

I was really excited for her and her new job at West Branch. After class, I told one of my best friends, Hannah, that I ate 3 cupcakes. That's what all the other EAGLE students told them, too. They'll never know they were minis. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment